BLUE modern ultrasound scanner has excellent image quality and can be used for high-quality ultrasound diagnostics. Designed to diagnose small animals and horses.
BLUE scanner has a touch screen which makes handling it quick and easy. The distance can be measured immediately after freezing the image – no additional menu needed. Entering a patient’s data before an ultrasound examination is not necessary as it can be done while saving the first image.
- Standby and operating time: the scanner is ready to operate after 25 seconds and battery provides up to 2.5-h convenient operation
- Weight: BLUE takes advantage of the latest technologies and only weighs 4 kg
- Screen: 12″ LED LCD touch screen
- LuciD™ system: provides a sharp image with great contrast
- D-Curve™ technology: ensures a grayscale curve adapted to the human eye perception
- Vi-Probe™ system: provides the right image type depending on the type of the probe
BLUE scanner can be used for a quick emergency screening of a patient or an accurate ultrasound diagnostics.